Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I wish i could give the world

I wish I could give you;mom the world
Or anything you wanted,
I'd give you my own heart and soul
And leave my own heart haunted
I don't care.
I want to

I'd take upon myself to your life
With all its strife and pain,
And let you ease into some space
Where your could live again.

The pain for me would not be pain,
At least not for a while;
For I'd be doing it for you my dear smile,
And I would just to see your smile.
I'll try..
I want to..

I wish that I could take your heart
And cleanse it with all my tears,
And make your sorrow go away,
And answer all your fears.
with every single strength I have
For you my dear Mom

But loving is a hard, hard way,
With all the pain it brings.
And yet there is no other way
To touch the heart of things

I wish that I could do everything
but yet you only want one thing.
and it is not the amount of money
it's not the how big the building
yet you just only want
that I always..and always
thinking of you..
never ever put you aside..
remember you..
spend time with you..
I'll try my best
anything for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home